VDC - [Part 4] - TYPES OF VDC ROLES

Network Admin - 
  • Network Admin role will be assigned to Admin user by default.
  • And it is first user, which is created in nexus 7K.
  • Network Admin has full access of Nexus Switch and it will be available only in default VDC.
  • Network Admin can perform below tasks - 
  1. Can create Non-Default VDC.
  2. Can delete Non-Default VDC.
  3. Can update Non-Default VDC.
Network Operator -
  • Network Operator has read-only access in the default VDC.
  • User is not assigned to Network Operator role by default.
  • Network Operator has rights to access all the Non-Default VDC by using 'switchto' command.
VDC Admin - 
  • Admin is the first user, which is created on the new VDC.
  • By default, on no default VDC, VDC Admin role will be assigned to Admin user.
  • VDC Admin has full access of Non-default VDC.
  • VDC Admin user has not access to other NON-Default VDC by using 'switchto' command.
VDC Operator -
  • VDC Operator has read-only acsess,  specific to Non-default VDC.
  • VDC Operator user has not access to other NON-Default VDC by using  'switchto' command.
SHARE

Anubhav Upadhyay

Hello and welcome to networktopic Blog. My name is Anubhav. I am a Senior Network Egineer. I have created this blog specially to serve interview questions and answer on Network Routing and Switching, I will try my best to serve correct and updated networking knowledge for you as per my corporate experience.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. Yr blog is very useful for us sir I'll wait for the next content thnku sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnku sir thanku sooooooooo much its very helpful for us and yr effort is very appreciable thnx alot

    ReplyDelete

If you like my posts then please comment and if you don’t like then please suggest me to improve, and if you have any query related to post then please text me through the comment box or mail me on upadhyayambition@gmail.com , I will try my best to solve your queries as soon as possible.